If you are aware of any local business openings or closings, please let us know here.
PREVIOUS OPENING AND CLOSING
– The Palmer Township Supervisory Board has refused conditional use of two warehouses proposed by developer Abe Atiyeh.
– B. Braun purchased Starboard Medical’s line of Clif-FIX devices that secure catheters at an undisclosed price.
– The Township of Lowhill Planning Commission rejected a warehouse project at 7503 Kernsville Road, saying it would change the character of the rural township.
– Just A Dream Frozen Yogurt in Forks Township closed after 10 years.
– Khanisa’s Pudding Bar held a grand opening at its new downtown Allentown Market location after relocating from Easton.
– Mussel Polymers Inc. says its glue for bonding carbon and synthetic fibers is a big step towards creating lighter and stronger fiber-reinforced materials.
– Poke Bar 25 & Bubble Tea in the Shops at Bethlehem (the Giant Mall on Easton Avenue in Bethlehem Township, on the border with the city of Bethlehem) will open in late November or early December.
– The former Rosanna’s restaurant in Bethlehem, which closed in February, will reopen as a deli and bar called Rosa’s Corner.
– Victaulic expanded into Tennessee with the acquisition of Tennessee Metal Fabricating, price undisclosed.
– The former Forks Diner will serve auto repair customers in early spring 2023 with a six-bay garage known as Wrenchtec.
– Lehigh County-based Shift4 Payments stepped in to help owners of Better on the Bone Butcher and Deli in Pottstown finally open their doors.
– Mid Penn Bank has opened a new, larger location at Blue Bell.
– Balloon Junction held a grand opening in Pottsville for their store featuring custom balloon creations.
– Rentschler’s ice cream has reopened a few doors down from its former location in Ringtown after being destroyed by fire in February.
– Mill Street Aesthetics, a day spa and skincare boutique, held a grand opening in Belvidere, New Jersey.
– Provident Financial Services has agreed to acquire Lakeland Bancorp in a $1.3 billion equity deal, creating a bank that will hold 4% of deposits in New Jersey.