INGO Stockholm and Spotify In-House NY each win two Best of Disciplines at the Historic ADC 100th Annual Awards
The One Club for Creativity announced the Best Discipline winners for the CDA’s 100th Annual Historic Awards, as voted on by its juries of the best creative leaders.
INGO Stockholm with DAVID Miami and Publicis Bucarest, and Spotify In-House New York lead the way with two Best of Discipline awards each. INGOs are in Advertising and Integrated, both for Burger King “Moldy whopper”. Spotify In-House won the coveted In-House and Interactive awards for “Alone with me“for Spotify USA.
All of the Best of Discipline winners were revealed today for the announcement of all the winners of the CDA’s 100th Annual Cube and Merit Award on June 9 at Creative week 2021, when the creative teams responsible for some of this year’s top winners discuss their work with jury members in live streaming panel sessions.
the Complete list of CDA’s 100th Annual Best Discipline Award Winners are:
- Publicity: INGO Stockholm with DAVID Miami and Publicis Bucharest “Moldy whopper»For Burger King
- Brand design / communication: Studio DADADA/Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Vilnius (Lithuania) “Museum of Thousands of Names – Identity for Warsaw ”for the Warsaw Ghetto Museum
- Experiential design: DDB Germany Berlin with MediaMonks Hilversum and Blockworks London “The Uncensored Library»For Reporters Without Borders
- Fashion design: Yuzhao Huang London for the personal project “The Spomeniks”
- Drawing: The New Yorker New York with Kadir Nelson Los Angeles for its own “Say Their Names”
- Internally: Spotify internally New York “Alone with me“for Spotify USA
- Integrated: INGO Stockholm with DAVID Miami and Publicis Bucharest “Moldy whopper»For Burger King
- Interactive: Spotify internally New York “Alone with me“for Spotify USA
- Movement / Movie / Game Crafts: BBDO Group Germany Düsseldorf with BWGTBLD Berlin “#ENDviolence – More than a brand”For UNICEF Germany
- Packaging design: Bruketa and Zinic and Gris Zagreb “Insensitive to light»For Radgonske Gorice
- Photography: The New York Times Magazine New York for its own “Democracy by Mail”
- Publication design: Conde Nast, Vanity Show with Amy Sherald “Breonna Taylor Cover” for Vanity Show
- Product design: McCann New York with JSM Music New York and Hungry man Los Angeles, “Real name“for Mastercard
- Spatial design: Atelier Brückner Stuttgart “Atelier Audemars Piguet Museum»For Audemars Piguet
- Typography: Ben johnston Toronto “Kūtu / Nest Mural” for Start India
Creative teams confirmed so far to talk about their work Best of Discipline ADC 100th Annual Awards on June 9 during Creative Week Online include:
- Of Vanity Show, Radhika jones, editor-in-chief, Kira pollack, creative director and Justin long, design director, in conversation with Donna Payne, Creative Director at Faber & Faber in London, and jury chairman of ADC’s 100th publication.
- Kadir Nelson, Los Angeles-based illustrator responsible for The New Yorker‘s “Say Their Names,” interviewed by a CDA 100th Illustration juror.
- Artist and designer Ben johnston from Toronto in discussion with the President of the 100th ADC Typography Jury Bobby C. Martin Jr., Co-Founder, Champions Design New York.
- Wassim Melki, senior designer and project manager at Atelier Brückner in Stuttgart, interviewed by the president of the jury of the 100th ADC Spatial Design Abha Narain Lambah, principal architect at Abha Narain Lambah Associates in Mumbai, about the “Audemars Piguet Workshop Museum” for Audemars Piguet.
About Creative Week 2021
Under the banner “Connect. Provoke. Inspired. », Creative Week 2021 will include The One Show 2021, historic CDA’s 100th Annual Awards, Young students award and Type Directors Club special award ceremonies, dozens of general programming panels and workshops on the award, agency, main and educational stages, and premium events on the VIP stage, including the Executive Creative Summit for agency directors.
In addition to the rewards and VIP events, other highlights of the Creative Week 2021 general session are:
- Five sessions hosted by a leading interactive entertainment company Epic games on how gaming technology enables creators and redefines pipelines for visual effects, filmmaking, interactive experiences and more;
- Health pharmacy with McCann Health, examining everything a creative needs to know about healthcare advertising;
- Global Media Conferences, where top advertising publications in 10 countries and regions host a series of weeklong panels with top creatives in their market to discuss creative trends;
- Sessions on important topics on inclusion, diversity and gender equality;
- Virtual tours in the offices of some of the industry’s most prominent advertising and design agencies;
- Educators’ summit and student programming, including portfolio reviews and agency recruiting sessions.
Registration and ticketing for Creative Week 2021 is now open, with three pricing tiers per region to make the festival more affordable in markets around the world. Content on the awards stage, including all special One Show, ADC, Young Ones and TDC awards ceremonies, is free.
The Creative Week 2021 brand was created by Benny Gold, senior graphic designer, Goodby Silverstein Partners, San Francisco.
The Unique Club for Creativity, producer of The only show, CDA Annual Awards, Type Directors Club Communication Design and Font design rewards, Young weapons and Creative week, is the world’s leading non-profit organization whose mission is to support and celebrate the global creative community. The One Show is one of the world’s top awards for advertising, design and digital marketing, emphasizing the creativity of ideas and quality of execution. Established in 1921, the annual ADC Global Awards are the world’s oldest creative awards for advertising and design, honoring excellence in craftsmanship, design and innovation. Creative Week takes place in June and is the quintessential festival celebrating the intersection of advertising and the arts.